Information for the Media on site
Accreditation pick up is located at the Press Center. Access to the Press Center from the outside of Arena: Next to the sign Helsingin Jäähalli by the Public Entrance. Accreditation is possible when the Press Center is open.
Press Center Opening hours
Thursday, April 11 7.00-18.00
Friday, April 12 9.00-23.00
Saturday, April 13 7.00-21.00
Practice and Competition Schedule
Press Conferences will be held after Short Program and Free Skating.
Press Conference for the Finnish teams Helsinki Rockettes and Marigold IceUnity will be held on Thursday at 13.45-14.15 at the Press Center.
Press seats with tables are located in the section F7, press seats without tables in D3.
Photographers positions will be marked with signs. A head of Photographers Jyrki Kostermaa will assist you with the positions.
Service in the Press Center
Coffee and tea is served at the Press Center free of charge. Within the arena there are kiosks which sell small dishes and snacks. Mario’s restaurant serves on Friday from 15.30 to 20.00 and Saturday from 13.00 to 18.00.
Limited amount of lockers are available at the Press Center for a deposit of 20 euros. First come first served policy is applied. Please note that only cash is accepted.
For those of you who are staying in the official media hotel Scandic Simonkenttä, are entitled to a travel card for the public transportation. The cards are available at the Press Center Info Desk.
Please contact World Synchronized Skating Championships 2019 Media Team: firstname.lastname@example.org / Mila Kajas-Virtanen 0405305400
The deadline to apply for media accreditation was 26 March 2019
Media Accreditation has closed.
Writing press, photographers, non-right holding media and freelancers
- Writing Press (newspaper, magazine, internet, agencies and ISU Member Federations): maximum two professionals per organization
- Photographer: maximum one professional per organization (agencies and major newspapers: maximum two professionals)
- Television non-right holder: maximum three professionals per organization
- Radio non-right holder: maximum one professional per organization
- Freelancer: A freelance journalist or photographer is a full time professional editor or photographer, who is not employed by an agency or newspaper – a self-employed professional. A freelance editor or photographer must provide written evidence that he/she operates on behalf of a clearly identified media. A freelance editor or photographer operating under his/her own account will not be accepted.
The total number of accredited media representatives will be subject to capacity. The Organizing Committee (OC) and ISU reserve the right to refuse any accreditation should the number of applications exceed given space or if any requested information / documentation has not been provided in due time.
Rights holding TV and radio
All right holding media must also apply for accreditation via OMAS. Access to the Right Holders area is restricted, therefore Right Holders are invited to contact the ISU Media Team email@example.com in order to obtain a username and password.
To book any broadcasting services or facilities please contact the host Broadcaster:
Joel Helenius, Videpe
+358 44 096 77 17